Rhyl40k
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based on discussions and games of wargaming in rhyl

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can i get started in 40k ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm Force 40k

Storm Force 40k

How can i get started in 40k ? Empty
PostSubject: How can i get started in 40k ?   How can i get started in 40k ? EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Can anyone get me a disc with the rules. I want to play 40k, but i need the rules and practical help, i.e a chance to play the game, (play against a member). I went to the games night, (28th aughust). I'm serious about the hobby and look forward to building an army.

Can anyone help ?
Back to top Go down
sirens_slave

PostSubject: Re: How can i get started in 40k ?   How can i get started in 40k ? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:17 am

Hey,

Good to hear that you're getting into the hobby (or returning)! Always in need of more players...

Generally the best way to learn is just to play....ALOT!!! I'm sure that we can sort out some media for you next time you're at the club. Are there any armies that you like the look of? Or alternatively is there a theme or play-style you are looking at?

Alternatively pop me an email and I can arrange for something to be dropped off to you Smile

I'm sure any of the guys at the club would be willing to help Smile

Back to top Go down
GothWarlord

GothWarlord

PostSubject: How can i get started in 40k ?   How can i get started in 40k ? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:16 am

Dude, if you need a hand or seven
I have defeated many and can help you
become a force of nature not to be trifled
with. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/cosmicfoolcom/system/pages/matureCo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can i get started in 40k ?   How can i get started in 40k ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can i get started in 40k ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rhyl40k :: Talking about the Club :: What would you like to see/do at the club? Suggestions-
Jump to: