Rhyl40k
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based on discussions and games of wargaming in rhyl

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kill Point league

Go down 
3 posters

Do you want to play in a Kill Point league
Yes
Kill Point league I_vote_lcap100%Kill Point league I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Kill Point league I_vote_lcap0%Kill Point league I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Commissar Awesome
Admin
Commissar Awesome

Kill Point league Empty
PostSubject: Kill Point league   Kill Point league EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Okay guys, we have discussed it before. We want to know if you guys want to run a friendly kill point league in 40k. It would just be a table where after a certain number of games in which you play an opponent we tally all the scores up and declare a winner. You dont win or lose anything (except gloating rights)

If your intrested post your yes no on the board. Ill set up a tally now.
Back to top Go down
sirens_slave

Kill Point league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Point league   Kill Point league EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:53 pm

I think it'd be good but would it be kill points only? Would need to be something structured otherwise what's the point in gloating? :p
Back to top Go down
Commissar Awesome
Admin
Commissar Awesome

Kill Point league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Point league   Kill Point league EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:33 pm

yeah i agree, lets get some numbers first and then we can post some ideas/rules and lists up.
Back to top Go down
steelwraith
Admin

Kill Point league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Point league   Kill Point league EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:11 am

im up for the league,
and here's some rules i prepared before Smile

KILL POINT LEAGUE RULES

1 - ALL ARMIES BUILT ON 1500PTS , USING LEAGLE CODEX'S

2 - ALL GAMES WILL BE ANNIHILATION MISSIONS , RANDOM DEPLOYMENT AND RANDOM GAME LENGTH.

3 - SCOREING IS DONE AS 1PT FOR A WIN , 0 PTS FOR ANYTHING ELSE, KILL POINTS MUST BE RECORDED TO BE TALLIED FOR A RUNNING TOTAL WHICH WILL BE USED TO SETTLE A 'TIE'

4 - BEFORE THE LEAGUE STARTS ALL PLAYERS WILL NEED TO SEND ME A COPY OF THEIR ARMY ROSTER , ONCE U SUBMIT YOUR ARMY, IT CANT BE CHANGED EVERYONE WILL RECIVE A COPY OF THE OTHER ARMY ROSTERS

5 - EVERYONE MUST GIVE ME PERMISSION TO PUT THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND E-MAIL ON A LIST SHEET , EVERYONE WILL GET A COPY OF THIS SHEET,
THIS IS TO ALLOW ALL THE PLAYER'S TO CONTACT THE OTHER PLAYERS AND ORGANISE THEIR MATCHES.

6 - IT IS THE PLAYERS RESPONSIBILTY TO E-MAIL / TEXT ME THE RESULT OF ANY MATCHES, SO THAT I CAN ENTER THE RESULT ON THE SCORE BOARD.
THE FORMAT SHOULD BE WINNER - players name
players name - KILL POINTS
players name - KILL POINTS

7- THE LEAGUE WILL START AS SOON AS I HAVE EVERYBODY'S ARMY LIST , AND I GIVE EVERYONE THEIR COPY OF THE LISTS AND THE CONTACT SHEET (or end of april at the latest)

8- THE LEAGUE ENDS WHEN EVERYBODY HAS PLAYER ALL THEIR GAMES.

9- IF ANYONE DROPS OUT MID LEAGUE, THEN ALL MATCHES THEY HAVE PLAYED ARE VOIDED (SO IF U WON AGAINST THEM, YOU LOOSE THAT POINT AND KILL POINTS)

10 - RULES USED WILL BE THE 5TH ED BRB AND FAQ/ERRATA

11 - ARMY LIST SUBMITTED MUST BE FULLY COSTED (FOR EASY CHECK SUMMING)
and print it or write in block capitals pls so it can be easily read , or e-mail it to me so i can print it out.

EG - HQ - AVATAR - 155 PTS

TROOP - X5 SCOUTS (19) + PATH FINDER UPGRADE (4/model) = 120

TROOP - X10 DIRE AVENGERS (12) + EXARCH(12),BLADESTORM(15)
POW WEAP&SHIM SHEILD(15) = 162
+ WAVE SERPENT(90),S-STONE(10),VEC ENGINES(20),TL B-LANCE(45) =165

ELITE - X10 HOWLING BANSHEE'S(16) + EXARCH(12),EXACUTIONER(10),ACROBATIC(5) =187

12 - A TRANSPORT COUNTS AS A UNIT AND THEREFORE IS WORTH 1 KILL POINT

so wot say the rest of u ????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kill Point league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Point league   Kill Point league Empty

Back to top Go down

Kill Point league
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rhyl40k :: Talking about the Club :: Upcoming Tournies-
Jump to: