Rhyl40k
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based on discussions and games of wargaming in rhyl

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you guys think?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Commissar Awesome
Admin
Commissar Awesome

What do you guys think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Okay, ive played four games of it now. I hav decided that the super heavy option can really really overbalance the game. I dont mean a baneblade, because that can and will die. Im talking about twin laser destroyer armed warhounds with void shields. Seriously, GW should erreta the super heavy as to anything without a bloody D WEAPON! Its just super silly in a 2k game...
Back to top Go down
CptCortez128

CptCortez128

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:57 pm

I think 2k of termies could pound a warhound... TT/SS rules lol
Back to top Go down
razorsteel

razorsteel

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:03 pm

I was the one using the warhound teminator with tt/ss need to get in melee, i wounld run it so you don't and fire a range tageting other things first then the termintors warhound superheavy walker move 12" and fire all weapons it can oped not to fire one of its weapon and move 12"+1D6 or not firer any and move 12"+2D6. don't get me wrong the stormshields would scare it alot but if your fielding them just for him what about the other side of the army shooting you?

Spearhead just seem to be more of a tank game than anything else which for marine players is sad.
Back to top Go down
http://razorsteel.deviantart.com/
Raga

Raga

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:02 am

razorsteel wrote:
Spearhead just seem to be more of a tank game than anything else which for marine players is sad.

Shame Smile Smile Smile

Nah, but seriously, I think its a good and bad thing, good, because I can finally use all those tanks, bad because most people don't have enough tanks for me to smash open bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think?
Page 1 of 1